Introducing Crafty Kids Club! Crafty Kids Club is a weekly after-school meet-up for kids in grades 1-5. Kids will gather and socialize while completing a craft around a monthly theme. I will facilitate the crafting each week in person, but don't worry, I will send home instructions if you aren't able to join in person.
Projects are selected to showcase a variety of materials and crafting techniques and to promote creativity and imagination. Each month, a minimum of four projects will be included from among eight craft categories: wooden, wearables, simple sewing, painting, sculpting, paper, beading, and mixed media.
Crafty Kids Club is a monthly “subscription” program. For $25.00 per month, your child will receive their kit of supplies and an invitation to the weekly club. If a student misses a week, no problem! Their supplies for the missed project will be sent home with instructions to complete it solo or with parents.
Kids will enjoy the camaraderie of working alongside a group of friends, and parents will appreciate the break! Crafty Club will meet on Tuesdays from 3:00 pm- 4:00 pm starting April 6, 2021 at Compass Homeschool Enrichment.
If your child is working virtually or cannot come to Compass in person, no problem, you can still subscribe. For an additional shipping and handling fees, your child will have the full set of supplies to work on at home:
Upcoming Crafty Kids Club Themes:
- April 2021: The Great Outdoors (Club meetings 4/6, 4/13, 3/20, 4/27)
- May 2021: Spring Has Sprung (Club meetings 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/25)
- June 2021: Seaside Adventure (Club meetings 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29)
- July 2021: Wild West- Coming soon
- August 2021: Space – Coming soon
- All the supplies are right there, in one convenient kit: No need to search high and low for the needed materials.
- Reduce waste and clutter: No need to buy large quantities of specialty supplies for a one-time project.
- Reduce clean-up: Leave the glue, paint, and glitter mess at Compass.
- Kids get to experiment with a variety of materials and techniques, even if you are not crafty.
- Crafting improves dexterity and fine motor skills, and an afterschool club makes a great social outlet.